Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Internal Medicine?
- Who do I contact with questions about billing?
- What Insurance Do you Accept?
- Are you accepting new Medicare patients?
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about Internal Medicine as defined by the American College of Physicians
If you have any questions about billing please contact our biller. Clinic Service Corporation at 303-755-2900 and ask to speak to the bookkeeper, Linda Shores.
We accept a number of health care plans. Below is a list of the many health care plans that we accept. Please call for further information on other health care products to determine if we accept your health plan.
- United Health Care
- Blue Cross/Anthem
- 2015 Insurance Participation
- If you have questions, please call today. We also participate in two large physician groups that involve insurance networks: South Metro Physicians Group (SMPC) and the Aurora Physician Hospital Organization (PHO)
We are not currently accepting new Medicare patients at this time unless they are enrolled in United Health Care Secure Horizons, or Rocky Mountain Healthcare Senior Plan.