The following documents are provided for convenience:
- 2015 Welcome to the Practice Information – A written copy of our policies and procedures.
- 2015 Patient Information and HIPAA sheet – Bring this to your office visit filled out.
- 2015 Release of Medical Information Request form – Use this to transfer your records to another doctor.
- 2015 New Patient Medical History Form – Medical History Form to bring to your visit.
- 2015 Notice of Privacy and Procedures – Form for acknowledgement of our privacy procedures.
- 2015 Advanced Beneficiary Notices -For our Medicare Patients. This refers to certain procedures they may be financially responsible for.
- 2015 Commercial Insurance Plan Participation– We participate with many different plans.
- 2015 Designation of Personal Representative – Required before someone can access information or prescriptions on your behalf.
- 2015 Complete Physical Exam Notification Form – Medicare does not cover “physical exams” and this is a statement of charges that may be incurred.
The following links are provided for your information:
- AmericanHeart.org – 1-800-242-8721 Advice from the experts on diet and cardiac protection
- Diabetes.org – 1-800-DIABETES (1-800-342-2383) Help your provider take better care of your diabetes
- GoodRx.com – A great site to look up the local cost of drugs and understand their “real” cost
- NutritionData.com – A very good and balanced source for nutritional information, and tips on healthy nutrition
- MEDLINEplus.gov – “A free, comprehensive, authoritative, up-to-date health information web site” with information from the NIH, National Library of Medicine, and the American College of Physicians.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) – 1-301-592-8573 Find information about various health issues and lowering your cholesterol.
- National Women’s Health Information Center (NWHIC) – 1-800-994-9662 Find information helpful to maintain your health as a woman.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-342-2383) An invaluable resource for Traveler’s health, and extensive information on a multitude of health and infection related issues.
- Fair Health Consumer Cost Lookup – Valuable resource to let the consumer understand their healthcare costs.
For additional in depth information on your condition here are additional resources to assist in your understanding:
- Up To Date – Stay informed! Look up useful information on your condition.
- MayoClinic.com – Great site to better understand your specific medical condition